- Located in Adirondack State Park in New York, this cabin is now on sale for $1.75 million. It was constructed on top of a cold-war era missile storage tower and is just perfect in case of a nuclear war or the zombie apocalypse (stock accordingly). Its above ground area is 2,000 square feet (186 square meters), but once you enter the basement, you’ll enjoy another 2,300 square feet (213 square meters).
- A bird’s eye view of the property.
- Upstairs room.
- The entrance to the basement.
- Basement door.
- The basement area used to be a launch control center and then was converted into a couple of bedrooms, a dining room and bathrooms.
- Stairs that lead to the storage tower.
- Tunnel that leads to the storage tower.
- Inside the storage tower. Even though it’s now empty, a missile used to be housed inside this nine-story building. And as you can see it is a luxurious and inviting area for the whole family to enjoy the rest of their lives.