Marine archeology in the Gulf of Cambay – now known as the Gulf of Khambhat – centers around controversial findings made in December 2000 by the National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT). The structures and artifacts discovered by NIOT are the subject of contention. The major disputes surrounding the Gulf of Khambhat Cultural Complex (GKCC) are claims about the existence of submerged city-like structures, the difficulty associating dated artifacts with the site itself, and disputes about whether stone artifacts recovered at the site are actually geofacts.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named