Ilsley Ingram, age 84, died on April 12, 2004 from unknown causes. Ingram was Director of the Supraregional Hemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London. Although his age is most likely the reason for his death, why wasn’t this confirmed by the family in the news media?
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Oklahoma City 1995 – The False Flag Bombing of the Clinton Era
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking