Ilsley Ingram, age 84, died on April 12, 2004 from unknown causes. Ingram was Director of the Supraregional Hemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London. Although his age is most likely the reason for his death, why wasn’t this confirmed by the family in the news media?
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Heath Ledger – Evidence of Ritual Murder by the Illuminati
- Peaches Geldof Murdered By Illuminati & Knights Of Malta For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia?