Keith Fagnou, 38, died November 11, 2009 of H1N1. His research focused on improving the preparation of complex molecules for petrochemical, pharmaceutical or industrial uses. Keith’s advanced and out-of-the-box thinking overturned prior ideas of what is possible in the chemistry field.
- William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual