The British government faces court action from a group of doctors over the death of weapons expert David Kelly in 2003. They’re pushing for a new inquiry after the first reached a verdict of suicide. Kelly was behind a report showing Britain knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before joining the invasion. And as RT’s Laura Emmett found out, the evidence in the case isn’t as clear as previously thought.
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking