With the goal of eventually disarming the American people, Senator Dianne Feinstein has announced plans to introduce legislation in January that would require the registration and fingerprinting of millions of gun owning Americans
In what can be seen as a direct attack on the 2nd amendment and personal freedom in America, Feinstein, with the help and support of President Obama, plans to push through a bill that she claims would stop the spread of deadly assault weapons in the wake of the horrific mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Sadly, in reality what the bill would do, among numerous other things, is enact even more bureaucratic hurdles to the gun owning process, totally outlaw a plethora of semi automatic rifles, handguns, and shotguns (actual assault rifles are already illegal) and require the fingerprinting and registration of all owners of weapons that have been grandfathered in prior to the enactment of the law. (which would equal millions if not all gun owners)
Below is the wording of the proposed legislation, taken directly from Feinstein’s Senate website.
- Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
- 120 specifically named firearms
- Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
- Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
- Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
- Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
- Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
- Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans
- Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
- Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
- Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
- Exempting over 900 specifically named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes and
- Exempting antique, manually operated, and permanently disabled weapons
- Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
- Background check of owner and any transferee;
- Type and serial number of the firearm;
- Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
- Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
- Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration
The fact that under this new law millions of Americans would have to register with an already out of control, corrupt, and outright deadly government should send shock waves throughout America.
The Second Amendment is fully under attack with Feinstein’s plan being only a part of a larger attack on private gun ownership that includes labeling gun owners as racist, calling for the murder of noted gun rights lobbyists, and using the corporate media to psyop the American people into submission.
A report published on Infowars.com noted that this amounts to full-scale gun registration and that gun registration in itself is simply a disguise for eventual gun confiscation.
The effort to expand firearms registration will include weapons grandfathered prior to the enactment of Feinstein’s proposed legislation.
In other words, all gun owners will be required to register their constitutionally guaranteed firearms with a federal government inimical to the Second Amendment.
As Dean Weingarten notes, gun registration is de facto gun confiscation. Following mandatory gun registration, the government “will know who has legal possession of each firearm.
They will know where the firearm is stored. When physical possession of the gun is desired, they can order you to turn it in. This has happened repeatedly,” most notably in Nazi Germany, Red China and Soviet Russia.
More recently, it has occurred in Kosovo, Great Britain, Australia, New York, and California. If Feinstein has her way next month, it will happen across America.
This is it folks. Gun ownership in America is under full bombardment and the exact same tactics are now being implemented that have been used in the past to eventually ban all firearms.
If the government is fully armed and the people are fully disarmed we are done as a free people.