Dr. Assefa Tulu, age 45, died June 24, 2004. Dr. Tulu joined the health department in 1997 and served for five years as the county’s lone epidemiologist. He was charged with tracking the health of the country, including the spread of diseases, such as syphilis, AIDS and measles. He also designed a system for detecting a bioterrorism attack involving viruses or bacterial agents. Tulu often coordinated efforts to address major health concerns in Dallas County, such as the West Nile virus outbreaks of the past few years, and worked with the media to inform the public. Found face down, dead in his office. The Dallas County Epidemiologist died of a hemorrhagic stroke.
- Top Natural Cancer Treatments Worth Considering September 14, 2020
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations September 13, 2020
- 9/11 Truth, Facts, Evidence & Video – Everything You Need to Answer Your Own Questions September 11, 2020
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold September 7, 2020
- Zionism, Israel & Rothschild Divide and Conquer Analysis at DPROGRAM.net September 6, 2020
9/11 Activism Activism Alien Aliens Anonymous Assassination Awareness Cancer CIA consciousness corruption DHS DNA Drones ET False Flag FBI GMO Gun Control Hacking Hollywood Homeland Security Illuminati Israel Leaks Mind Mind Control monsanto Murder NDAA NSA NWO Obama Palestine Police State Privacy Protest Sandy Hook Spying Terrorism UFO Video War Wikileaks