Mark A. Smith, 45, died Nov. 15. A renowned Alzheimer’s disease researcher has died after being hit by a car in Ohio. Smith was a pathology professor at Case Western Reserve University and director of basic science research at the university’s memory and cognition center. He also was executive director of the American Aging Association and co-editor-in-chief of the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. He is listed as the No. 3 “most prolific” Alzheimer’s disease researcher, with 405 papers written, by the international medical Journal.
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named