Maria Ragland Davis, 52. Died February 13, 2010 at the hand of Neurobiologist Amy Bishop. Her background was in chemical engineering and biochemistry, and she specialized in plant pathology and biotechnology applications. She had a doctorate in biochemistry and had worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at the Monsanto Company in St. Louis. She was hired at the University of Alabama after a seven-year stint as a senior scientist in the plant-science department at Research Genetics Inc. (later Invitrogen), also in Huntsville.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named