Maria Ragland Davis, 52. Died February 13, 2010 at the hand of Neurobiologist Amy Bishop. Her background was in chemical engineering and biochemistry, and she specialized in plant pathology and biotechnology applications. She had a doctorate in biochemistry and had worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at the Monsanto Company in St. Louis. She was hired at the University of Alabama after a seven-year stint as a senior scientist in the plant-science department at Research Genetics Inc. (later Invitrogen), also in Huntsville.
- William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual