Andrei Tropinov, Sergei Rizhov, Gennadi Benyok, Nicolai Tronov and Valery Lyalin died in a Russian plane crash. The five scientists were employed at the Hydropress factory, a member of Russia’s state nuclear corporation and had assisted in the development of Iran’s nuclear plant. They worked at the Bushehr nuclear power plant and helped to complete construction. Officially Russian investigators say that human error and technical malfunction caused the deadly crash, which killed 45 and left 8 passengers surviving.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Tom Hanks – Occult Hollywood Deep State Pedo Operative