Andrei Tropinov, Sergei Rizhov, Gennadi Benyok, Nicolai Tronov and Valery Lyalin died in a Russian plane crash. The five scientists were employed at the Hydropress factory, a member of Russia’s state nuclear corporation and had assisted in the development of Iran’s nuclear plant. They worked at the Bushehr nuclear power plant and helped to complete construction. Officially Russian investigators say that human error and technical malfunction caused the deadly crash, which killed 45 and left 8 passengers surviving.
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- The Great Awakening : aka the Q Map
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite