Fanjun Meng, 29, and Chunyang Zhang, 26, drowned in a Branson hotel swimming pool. Both were from China and working in the anatomic pathology lab at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Meng was a visiting scholar and his wife, Zhang, was a research specialist, according to information at the university’s website. Meng was working on research looking at a possible link between pesticides and Parkinson’s disease. Police said the investigation is ongoing as to the cause of the drowning but had said earlier there was no sign of foul play.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- The Symbolism Hidden Within “The Wizard of Oz”
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood