Steven Mostow, age 63, died on March 25, 2002. He was one of the country’s leading infectious disease and bioterrorism experts and was associate dean at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He died in a plane crash near Centennial Airport. He was known as “Dr. Flu” for his expertise in treating influenza, and expertise on bioterrorism. Mostow was one of the country’s leading infectious disease experts.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Tom Hanks – Occult Hollywood Deep State Pedo Operative