Steven Mostow, age 63, died on March 25, 2002. He was one of the country’s leading infectious disease and bioterrorism experts and was associate dean at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He died in a plane crash near Centennial Airport. He was known as “Dr. Flu” for his expertise in treating influenza, and expertise on bioterrorism. Mostow was one of the country’s leading infectious disease experts.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood