Dr. David Wynn-Williams, age 55, died on March 24, 2002. He was hit by a car while jogging near his home in Cambridge, England. He was an astrobiologist with the Antarctic Astrobiology Project and the NASA Ames Research Center. He was studying the capability of microbes to adapt to environmental extremes, including the bombardment of ultraviolet rays and global warming.
- William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual