William T. McGuire, age 39. Found May 5, 2004, last seen late April 2004. His body was found in three suitcases floating in Chesapeake Bay. He was a NJ University Professor and Senior programmer analyst and adjunct professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark. He emerged as one of the world’s leading microbiologists and an expert in developing and overseeing multiple levels of biocontainment facilities.
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Oklahoma City 1995 – The False Flag Bombing of the Clinton Era
- CARET Engineer “Isaac” Speaks on Dragonfly Drone Technology