Stephen Lagakos, 63, died October 12, 2009 in an auto collision. Stephen’s wife Regina, 61, and his mother, Helen, 94, were also killed in the crash, as was the driver of the other car, Stephen Krause, 52, of Keene, N.H. Lagakos centered his efforts on several fronts in the fight against AIDS particularly how and when HIV-infected women transmitted the virus to their children. In addition, he developed sophisticated methods to improve the accuracy of estimated HIV incidence rates. He also contributed to broadening access to antiretroviral drugs to people in developing countries.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations