Michael Perich, age 46, died on October 11, 2003. He was killed in a single-vehicle car accident. The LSU West Nile research scientist was wearing his seat belt and drowned. He was an LSU professor who helped fight the spread of the West Nile virus. Perich, who was known as one of the country’s experts on vector-borne diseases, had most recently led a crusade to keep down the effects of West Nile virus and to get many of the Louisiana’s parishes to work toward forming mosquito control districts.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More