Leonid Strachunsky died on June 8, 2005 after being hit on the head with a champagne bottle. Strachunsky specialized in creating microbes resistant to biological weapons. Strachunsky was found dead in his hotel room in Moscow, where he had come from Smolensk en route to the United States. Investigators are looking for a connection between the murder of this leading bio weapons researcher and the hepatitis outbreak in Tver, Russia.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More