Gopi K. Podila, 54. Died February 13 at the hand of Neurobiologist Amy Bishop, Indian American biologist, noted academician, and faculty member at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He listed his research interests as engineering tree biomass for bioenergy, functional genomics of plant-microbe interactions, plant molecular biology and biotechnology. In particular, Padila studied genes that regulate growth in fast growing trees, especially poplar and aspen. He has advocated prospective use of fast growing trees and grasses as an alternative to corn sources for producing ethanol.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- The Symbolism Hidden Within “The Wizard of Oz”
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations