Yongsheng Li, age 29, died sometime after 4 p.m. on March 10, 2007 when he was last seen as a result of unknown causes. He was found in a pond between the Women’s Sports Complex and State Botanical Gardens on South Milledge Avenue Sunday and had been missing 16 days. Li was a doctoral student from China who studied receptor cells in Regents Professor David Puett’s biochemistry and molecular biology laboratory.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named