Mark Purdey, his Lawyer, and Veterinarian working with Purdey die: CJD doctor Mark Purdey was familiar with the expression “abnormal brain protein.” Purdey’s house was burned down, his lawyer on mad cow issues was driven off the road and died and the veterinarian in the UK BSE inquiry also died in a mysterious car crash. CJD specialist Dr C. Bruton was killed in a car crash just before he went public with a new research paper. The veterinarian on the case also died in a car crash. Purdey’s new lawyer, too, had a car accident, but not fatal. Before Dr. Purdey’s death, he speculated that Dr. C. Bruton might have known more than what was revealed in his paper before he was killed.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- November 19, 2012 – DCMX Radio: Eric Jon Phelps on the Jesuits Part III (Exclusive)