Dr. Bassem al-Mudares died on July 21, 2004. His mutilated body was found in the city of Samarra, Iraq. He was a Ph.D chemist and had been tortured before being killed. He was a drug company worker who had a chemistry doctorate.
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking