Dr. Vladamir “Victor” Korshunov, age 56, died on February 9, 2002. He was found dead on a Moscow street with his head bashed in. Korshunov was head of the microbiology sub-facility at the Russian State Medical University. He was found dead in the entrance to his home with a head injury. On Feb. 9, the Russian newspaper Pravda reported that Korshunov had probably invented a vaccine protecting from any biological arm.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia