Robert Shope, age 74, died January 23, 2004. He was a virus expert who warned of epidemics and died of lung transplant complications. Later it was purported he had died of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis which can be caused by either environmental stimulus or a virus. It would not be hard to administer a drug that would cause Dr. Shope’s lung transplant to either be rejected or to cause complications from the transplant. Dr. Shope led the group of scientists who had an 11 million dollar fed grant to ensure the new lab would keep in the nasty bugs. Dr. Shope also met with and worked with Dr. Mike Kiley on the UTMB Galveston lab upgrade to BSL 4. When the upgrade would be complete the lab will host the most hazardous pathogens known to man especially tropical and emerging diseases as well as bioweapons. Dr. Shope died the day before Dr. Kiley.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More