Matthew Allison, age 32, died on October 13, 2004 in a fatal explosion of a car parked at an Osceola County, Florida Wal-Mart store. It was no accident, Local 6 News has learned. Allison was found inside a burned car. Witnesses said the man left the store at about 11 p.m. and entered his Ford Taurus car when it exploded. Investigators said they found a Duraflame log and propane canisters on the front passenger’s seat. Allison had a college degree in molecular biology and biotechnology.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- The Symbolism Hidden Within “The Wizard of Oz”
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking