Edward Hoffman, age 62, died July 1, 2004 from unknown causes. Hoffman was a professor and a scientist who also held leadership positions within the UCLA medical community. He worked to develop the first human PET scanner in 1973 at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Oklahoma City 1995 – The False Flag Bombing of the Clinton Era
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual