Edward Hoffman, age 62, died July 1, 2004 from unknown causes. Hoffman was a professor and a scientist who also held leadership positions within the UCLA medical community. He worked to develop the first human PET scanner in 1973 at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- BUSH’S PROJECT HAMMER AND THE 9/11 DECEPTION
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More