Dr. Larry Bustard, age 53, died July 2, 2004 from unknown causes. He was a Sandia scientist in the Department of Energy who helped develop a foam spray to clean up congressional buildings and media sites during the anthrax scare in 2001. He worked at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque. As an expert in bioterrorism, his team came up with a new technology used against biological and chemical agents.
- William Cooper’s “Behold A Pale Horse” Book Foretold Schoolyard Shootings
- Romney Family Buys Voting Machines Through Bain Capital Investment
- Disney’s Satanic Symbolism Hidden in Plain Sight
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named