Dr. Leland Rickman, age 47., died on June 24, 2003. Rickman died while on a teaching assignment in Lesotho, a small country bordered on all sides by South Africa. He was a UC San Diego expert on infectious diseases and, since September 11, 2001 a consultant on bioterrorism. He had complained of a headache, but the cause of death was not immediately known. The physician had been working in Lesotho with Dr. Chris Matthews, director of the UC San Diego Medical Center’s Owen Clinic, teaching African medical personnel about the prevention and treatment of AIDS. Rickman, the incoming president of the Infectious Disease Association of California, was a multidisciplinary professor and practitioner with expertise in infectious diseases, internal medicine, epidemiology, microbiology and antibiotic utilization.
- Top Natural Cancer Treatments Worth Considering September 14, 2020
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations September 13, 2020
- 9/11 Truth, Facts, Evidence & Video – Everything You Need to Answer Your Own Questions September 11, 2020
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold September 7, 2020
- Zionism, Israel & Rothschild Divide and Conquer Analysis at DPROGRAM.net September 6, 2020
9/11 Activism Activism Alien Aliens Anonymous Assassination Awareness Cancer CIA consciousness corruption DHS DNA Drones ET False Flag FBI GMO Gun Control Hacking Hollywood Homeland Security Illuminati Israel Leaks Mind Mind Control monsanto Murder NDAA NSA NWO Obama Palestine Police State Privacy Protest Sandy Hook Spying Terrorism UFO Video War Wikileaks