John R. La Montagne, age 61, died on November 2, 2004. Montagne Died while in Mexico, no cause stated, later disclosed as pulmonary embolism. He was a PhD and Head of US Infectious Diseases unit under Tommie Thompson. Montagne Was NIAID Deputy Director and an expert in AIDS Program work and Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Tom Hanks – Occult Hollywood Deep State Pedo Operative