John R. La Montagne, age 61, died on November 2, 2004. Montagne Died while in Mexico, no cause stated, later disclosed as pulmonary embolism. He was a PhD and Head of US Infectious Diseases unit under Tommie Thompson. Montagne Was NIAID Deputy Director and an expert in AIDS Program work and Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Sacrificed Entertainers – Doorknob Suicides as an Occult Ritual
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Mel Gibson on Hollywood Pedophilia & Child Sacrifice by the Elite
- Surge in Satanism sparks rise in demand for exorcists, says Catholic Church