Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi, 53, died February 14, 2009 of “suspicious” causes. Dr. Noah (formerly Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi) is described in his American biography as a pioneer of Mind-Body-Quantum medicine who lectured in five countries and ran a successful health care center General Medical Clinics Inc. in King County, Washington for 15 years after suffering a heart attack in 1989. Among his notable accomplishments was discovering an antitoxin treatment for bioweapons.
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking