Thomas Gold, age 84, died June 22, 2004. Austrian born Thomas Gold famous over the years for a variety of bold theories that flout conventional wisdom and reported in his 1998 book, “The Deep Hot Biosphere,” the idea challenges the accepted wisdom of how oil and natural gas are formed and, along the way, proposes a new theory of the beginnings of life on Earth and potentially on other planets. He had a long term battle with heart failure. Gold’s theory of the deep hot biosphere holds important ramifications for the possibility of life on other planets, including seemingly inhospitable planets within our own solar system. He was Professor Emeritus of Astronomy at Cornell University and was the founder (and for 20 years director) of Cornell Center for Radiophysics and Space Research. He was also involved in air accident investigations.
- Top Natural Cancer Treatments Worth Considering September 14, 2020
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations September 13, 2020
- 9/11 Truth, Facts, Evidence & Video – Everything You Need to Answer Your Own Questions September 11, 2020
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold September 7, 2020
- Zionism, Israel & Rothschild Divide and Conquer Analysis at DPROGRAM.net September 6, 2020
9/11 Activism Activism Alien Aliens Anonymous Assassination Awareness Cancer CIA consciousness corruption DHS DNA Drones ET False Flag FBI GMO Gun Control Hacking Hollywood Homeland Security Illuminati Israel Leaks Mind Mind Control monsanto Murder NDAA NSA NWO Obama Palestine Police State Privacy Protest Sandy Hook Spying Terrorism UFO Video War Wikileaks