Thomas Gold, age 84, died June 22, 2004. Austrian born Thomas Gold famous over the years for a variety of bold theories that flout conventional wisdom and reported in his 1998 book, “The Deep Hot Biosphere,” the idea challenges the accepted wisdom of how oil and natural gas are formed and, along the way, proposes a new theory of the beginnings of life on Earth and potentially on other planets. He had a long term battle with heart failure. Gold’s theory of the deep hot biosphere holds important ramifications for the possibility of life on other planets, including seemingly inhospitable planets within our own solar system. He was Professor Emeritus of Astronomy at Cornell University and was the founder (and for 20 years director) of Cornell Center for Radiophysics and Space Research. He was also involved in air accident investigations.
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Heath Ledger – Evidence of Ritual Murder by the Illuminati
- Peaches Geldof Murdered By Illuminati & Knights Of Malta For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia?