August “Gus” Watanabe, 67, died June 9, 2009. He was found dead outside a cabin in Brown County. Friends discovered the body, a .38-caliber handgun and a three-page note at the scene. They said he had been depressed following the death last month of his daughter Nan Reiko Watanabe Lewis. She died at age 44 while recovering from elective surgery. Watanabe was one of the five highest-paid officers of Indianapolis pharmaceutical maker Eli Lilly and Co. when he retired in 2003.
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking
- Pedos in our Politics: Republicans & Democrats Now Implicated in Pedophilia
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Oklahoma City 1995 – The False Flag Bombing of the Clinton Era