Dr. Douglas James Passaro, age 43, died on April 18, 2005 from unknown cause in Oak Park, Illinois. Dr. Passaro was a brilliant epidemiologist who wanted to unlock the secrets of a spiral-shaped bacteria that causes stomach disease. He was a professor who challenged his students with real-life exercises in bioterrorism. He was married to Dr. Sherry Nordstrom.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- The Symbolism Hidden Within “The Wizard of Oz”
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood