Dr. John Badwey, age 54, died on July 21, 2004. Dr. Badwey was a Scientist and accidental politician when he opposed disposal of sewage waste program of exposing humans to sludge. Badwey suddenly developed pneumonia like symptoms then died in two weeks. He was a Biochemist at Harvard Medical School specializing in infectious diseases.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- The Symbolism Hidden Within “The Wizard of Oz”
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking