Geetha Angara, age 43, died on February 8, 2005. This formerly missing chemist was found in a Totowa, New Jersey water treatment plant’s tank. Angara, 43, of Holmdel, was last seen on the night of Feb. 8 doing water quality tests at the Passaic Valley Water Commission plant in Totowa, where she worked for 12 years. Divers found her body in a 35-foot-deep sump opening at the bottom of one of the emptied tanks. Investigators are treating Angara’s death as a possible homicide. Angara, a senior chemist with a doctorate from New York University, was married and mother of three.
- Top Natural Cancer Treatments Worth Considering September 14, 2020
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations September 13, 2020
- 9/11 Truth, Facts, Evidence & Video – Everything You Need to Answer Your Own Questions September 11, 2020
- Project Mockingbird – Where Mainstream Media Corruption Roots Took Hold September 7, 2020
- Zionism, Israel & Rothschild Divide and Conquer Analysis at DPROGRAM.net September 6, 2020
9/11 Activism Activism Alien Aliens Anonymous Assassination Awareness Cancer CIA consciousness corruption DHS DNA Drones ET False Flag FBI GMO Gun Control Hacking Hollywood Homeland Security Illuminati Israel Leaks Mind Mind Control monsanto Murder NDAA NSA NWO Obama Palestine Police State Privacy Protest Sandy Hook Spying Terrorism UFO Video War Wikileaks