In the year 2022, earth’s face has completely changed. New York’s population, has grown to 40 million hungry mouths. The greenhouse effect has risen the temperature into nearly unbearable regions, and the people are kept in the cities by law. The rich live in separated luxury apartments (with women as part of the rented furniture) but also experience the lack of natural food. Strawberries are valued at $150 per glass. Police Detective Thorn investigates a strange murder case of an official from the Soylent corporation, which feeds the masses with a palette of their creations: Soylent red, yellow, or, even more nutritious, green.
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Deep Underground Military Bases Hidden by Hollywood
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations