Propaganda in the United States is propaganda spread by government and media entities within the United States. Propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to influence opinions. Propaganda is not only in advertising; it is also in radio, newspaper, posters, books, and anything else that might be sent out to the widespread public.
- JFK Assassination Linked to Bush Crime Family
- Facebook is Likely Just the DARPA LifeLog Project Re-Named
- Evergreen – Hillary Clinton’s Code-Word Connection to Haiti, Trafficking and More
- Mask & Vaccine Laws Are Officially Recognized War-Crime Violations
- Timeline of Cabal Murders to Silence Those Exposing Child Sex Trafficking